Services For Nonprofits
Thomas Hauck Communications Services provides solutions for nonprofits. My twenty years of experience working with both small and large nonprofits combined with my MBA from Endicott College means that I offer services for nearly any advancement challenge.
Capital campaigns - THCS can manage your campaign from start to finish. I will work with your Steering Committee to craft an effective campaign case, conduct feasibility interviews, train your staff, and motivate board members and volunteers to achieve success.
Annual Campaigns - You can rely on my experience with many annual appeals to maximize response and minimize costly errors.
Grants - Put my track record of success to work for your nonprofit agency. I can create a powerful narrative and make sure your proposal is complete and delivered on time.
THCS Non-Profit Success Stories
• Wrote $126,000 grant to the Rockport Community Preservation Commission from the Rockport Art Association, for renovations to the RAA's historic buildings.
• Edited feasibility case study for Rockport Chamber Music Festival's $20 million Shalin Liu Performance Center capital campaign.
• Wrote $30,000 grant to a major Boston-area corporate foundation for "Enlightened View" exhibit at Montserrat College of Art. This grant was given anonymously.
• Wrote $20,000 grant to Alfred E. Chase Charity Foundation for Montserrat's Pre-College Program.
• Solicited $100,000 gift from State Street Bank to Larz Anderson Auto Museum, which included $25,000 education grant from State Street Global Philanthropy.
• Wrote $25,000 grant to Fidelity Foundation for capital improvements to Wheelwright Carriage House at Larz Anderson Auto Museum.
• Wrote first-ever grants for museum education programs at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum to Copeland Family Foundation, Sudbury Foundation, A.C. Ratchesky Foundation, and Adelard A. and Valeda Lea Roy Foundation. Secured grants from these agencies in the amounts of $5,000 to $15,000.
• Wrote case for 35th Anniversary Campaign at Montserrat College of Art. Have created and managed many annual campaigns.
THCS Writing and Development Services for Nonprofits
• Annual and capital campaign consultant
• Campaign case studies
• Grants, annual reports, feasibility studies
• Nonprofit special events programs, catalogues, and invitations
THCS Recent Clients
Rockport Art Association
Rockport Chamber Music Festival
Provincetown Art Association and Museum
Montserrat College of Art
North Shore Music Theatre
Larz Anderson Auto Museum
North Shore Housing Trust
Cambridge Art Association
Thomas Hauck Education
Tufts University, Medford, MA. B.A., History of Art, magna cum laude.
Endicott College, Beverly, MA. M.B.A.